ASED Consulting International Pty Ltd, are clear advocates of energy efficiency and sustainability, we have designed many ammonia and carbon dioxide-based refrigeration systems that incorporate freezing, cooling and heating duties to entire facilities, as follows:
Freezing & cooling loads, such as:
- Blast freezer loads at the ultra-low temperature range
- Storage freezer loads at the low temperature range
- Cool rooms and processing room loads at the medium temperature range,
- Liquid chilling loads at the medium temperature range
- Process cooling and air conditioning loads at the high temperature range,
Heating & heat pump loads, such as:
- Hot gas defrosting for ultra-low and low temperature evaporators
- Warm glycol defrosting loads to meet evaporator defrosting duties
- Warm glycol reticulation for sub floor heating and frost heave prevention
- Humidification, dehumidification loads and duties
- Hot water for facility wash-down
- Boiler water pre-heat and replacement.
The integrated refrigeration & central energy system solution is a bespoke highly energy efficient design fulfilling a multitude of refrigeration, freezing, process cooling and heating requirements, which would otherwise require multiple mechanical, electrical and controls systems working individually to achieve the same outcome. However, the latter, at a higher initial installation cost and ever-growing service and maintenance cost.